I did not die on the cross. This thought may sound a little bit odd and off based. To some it may even sound a little sacrilegious, but it is a thought that I need to keep in front of me from time to time. It is something that I seem to need reminded in ministry from time to time.


My blood will not wash away anyone's sin.

I personally did not defeat death Hell and the grave.

I know that you know all of this but I believe that we get so caught up in ministry that we forget that when people make the wrong choose or reject the Gospel that they are not rejecting us. We love people so much we want to make their choice for them. If we could make those choices then it would not be love would it?

Jesus is the only one that can change hearts and lives. I have a choice. My choice is to submit to Him and allow Him to use me in that process. My choice is never to think that I can change anyones life. I am not the one who died on the cross and rose from the grave.

Monday, July 19, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "I Didn't Die On The Cross"