There was a wise young lady that shared some wisdom with me one day and it has really stuck with me. She said, "I'm going to do me, cause I can not be anyone else." This is something that I struggle with from time to time. My insecurities take over and I want to be someone else. I want to act different, talk different, and look different. We all have changes that we could make for the better, but a lot of times these feelings are rooted deeper than that.


We as humans are the other creation that struggles with these type insecurities. Have you ever seen a pine tree have pecans, or a rose bush bear tomatoes? Have you ever heard a bird bark or a pig moo? We are who God has created us to be.

I believe that when we allow our insecurities to get the best of us we take ourselves out of the plan that God has for us. We do not love and care for the people that God has placed in our lives. The best I can do is seek God and find out who is and how I can be the best "me" He created me to be.

Monday, April 12, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "The Best Me I Can Be"