Have not blogged in several weeks. I did not do this on purpose but time has not been on my side the last couple of weeks.


Last weekend was awesome. God rocked Thrive at The Movement Conference (Youth Convention). So proud of the students that allowed God to do something awesome in their life.

Had an awesome Birthday Monday. Was blown away by all the Birthday wishes.

We close on our house in the next two weeks. Things will be pretty crazy for the next month. Our goal is to renovate and be moved in by the first of April.

Pastor Steven, Pastor David, and myself went to New Spring in Anderson, SC Thursday to Unleash '10. It was an awesome day and I will share some thoughts later on here.

I am really excited about Thrive's Leader Meeting tomorrow. We have a lot of really cool things coming up and I just love hanging out with those guys.

Watching cartoons this morning with Selena and Isaiah and I am wondering what happened to real cartoons?

Got lock away this week and sort some things out. Got to put some stuff that is rolling around in my brain and put it on paper.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Saturday, March 6, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"