It has been a great week!


Really had a great time in Charleston, SC with Paige first part of the week. Really enjoyed walking around the French Quarter/ Market area. It was good to just get away, rest, and recharge.

Wednesday Thrive hosted Battle of The Sexes'10 and I have to say congratulations to the girls for their victory. It was a hard fault battle that came down to the last point in the last round. I know the boys can not wait until next year to get revenge.

The last half of the week was really incredible. Myself and about 17 other Thrive Students spent a couple of days loving Henry County in a real way. I will post some pictures later on in the day.

I have some ideas stirring in my heart this week about this Summer that I believe will be really awesome.

Looking forward to The Movement Conference (Youth Convention) this coming weekend.

They accepted a bid on this house and we have signed the initial paperwork. We are set to close on the house on March 19th and move the first of April. There is a lot work to be done before we move it. I will post some before pictures later on toady.

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend.

Saturday, February 20, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"