Took a mental health day yesterday and really enjoyed it. Caught up on some reading, blogs, blogging, and Tivo.


Put a bid in on a house this week. This is the first time that Paige and I have done this. Really excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time. If they accept our bid we will be getting an awesome deal. I will share more details as they unfold.

Have you ever had a week where you do not know where it went? That is how the last two weeks have been.

Celebrated Paige's birthday from last Saturday until Wednesday. Still have a little more celebrating to do. We will head to Charleston, SC in about a week for a few days.

I have FAILED miserably at eating healthy and exercising the last couple of weeks. I have to get a handle on it again. I set goals, know I have to stick with them.

Getting ready to launch Thrive's resource website in the next week or so. This is taking a little longer than I expected. I am still excited about it, even if I can help out another Youth Pastor just a little bit that will make it all worth it.

Super Bowl this weekend. Excited about watching it with friends and excited about our Chili cook off. Have to pull for the Colts. Not that I am a Colts fan, I am just less of a Saints fan.

Reading a great book right now, really challenging. I have fell behind on my reading the last couple of weeks.

Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

Saturday, February 6, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"