For those that did not know Dad had a heart cath Wednesday morning. He does not need to have by-pass surgery and we are grateful.


I went down to Adel Tuesday evening to spend some time with the family. Really love hanging with them.

Patric spoke Wednesday night in Thrive and did an awesome job. It has been really awesome watching him grow and mature over the last year. Really proud of him.

I was reminded time after time this week that God is still in control and is not changed by by our circumstance but has the power to change our circumstances.

Really excited about Thrive's series in February. Got some really cool thoughts about how we are going to open service.

Praying for creativity this week as we lay some of it out.

Hoping to launch a new Youth Ministry resource site this week. I do not believe that we have all the answers for Youth Ministry but it is our passion and if we can help a couple of people it is worth it.

Visiting a couple of schools this week to hang out at lunch.

I have a couple of thoughts that I am chewing over that are big. I need to make sure that it is a God idea and not an Eric one.

We watched a couple of Tyler Perry's plays last night on video. They make me laugh and they inspire me as well.

Looking forward to watching some great football games tomorrow. I pulling for a Colts vs Vikings Super Bowl.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"