Man it has been a crazy week.


God continues to show me that no matter if I can see His hand at work or ear His voice in my heart, God is always in control.

For those that do not know, my Mom called Thursday about 3:30 a.m. to let us know that they were rushing Dad to the hospital by ambulance with chest pains. After several EKG's and blood work we learned he did not have a heart attack. A stress test showed some irregularities. He was released and has to go back next week for some more test.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying. I have some of the most awesome friends in the world.

After spending a couple days at the hospital everything the rest of the week gets blurry.

Really excited about a lot things that are coming in the days ahead.

Got a work day at the church this morning.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"