Back to reality this week. Really feels good to be back in some sort of routine. The older I get the more I love routines.


This week was a great start to the new year.

Wednesday night we had a record non-event crowd and we saw 14 students give their life to Christ. The 300 Challenge kicked off in a big way. 286 left to go.

Went to the gym three mornings this week. Very proud of Paige and me. We will pick it back up Monday and go again. Shooting for 4 this week.

God has been dealing with me about a few things as of late. I am working on a way to give away everything that Thrive does. We have created a website, that I will announce the end of the month, that Youth Leaders can go to and download all of this stuff for free.

Also, every Thursday on this blog I will be sharing Youth Ministry leadership thoughts. I do not have all the answers but after 11 years I feel like I can share some things I have been through and have learned.

I thank God every day for placing me on the staff that He has placed me on. I love my Pastor and his family so much. Steven and Nikki are great leaders, friends, and Pastors. Also Pastor David and Linda are some of my heroes. I love their family as well. Last but not least, I believe that Ms Joni keeps us sane.

It has been cold this week. It snowed and stuck Thursday night. It was only about a half an inch but it still snowed. Some of it is still on the ground this morning in the back yard.

Enjoyed resting yesterday. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to rest more for my emotional health.

Hope you are having a good weekend. Stay warm.

Saturday, January 9, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"