IT"S COLD! I woke up this morning and it was 27 with a windchill of 12. I love cold but I defiantly didn't turn on enough heat through the night.


Today is a bum today. The Holidays were so busy with family, traveling, and everything else that Paige and I spending the day resting.

Had probably one of the best times on New Year's Eve this year. Thrive's New Year's Throwdown was awesome. We played capture the flag, grilled out, played card games, had a fire, watched movies, and just hung out with each other. This is going to be an event I will look forward to every year.

I upload a couple of podcasts yesterday to thriveyouthchurch.com. I am going to make some changes to the website the first part of the week.

Wednesday night I shared the biggest dream and challenge that I have ever shared in Youth Ministry with Thrive. I felt like most of the students grabbed ahold of it. 2010 is going to be a year that we are not going to forget.

Tuesday night I went to speak at a retreat for some friends. It was an awesome night. Loved having some of our students with me to hang out and support. I am praying for more open doors to speak in 2010.

Monday we went and saw Sherlock Holmes with some friends. It was not what I expected but really enjoyed it. I will watch it again when it comes out of DVD.

We have watched more movies and played more Wii this week than in the last year. It was been nice.

Paige took the Christmas decorations down Tuesday. That made me a little sad.

I really do love this time of year. I love to think, dream, plan, and reflect all at the same time.

I have to be honest, I am ready for Monday and to have my routine back. I love routine.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Saturday, January 2, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"