I am in the middle of one of the most stressful chaotic weeks of my life. I will be okay, I tend to work better when there is pressure.


Has not felt like Christmas at all until last night when Paige and I went to Atlantic Station. Enjoyed may time with my awesome hot wife and all the Christmas decorations they have up.

Wednesday night was awesome. Island of Misfit Toys was a HUGE success. Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week by far.

Got to feed the Woodland Middle School Basketball Teams yesterday. Very grateful for the doors that God has opened in my life and in our ministry.

Had this thought Friday while cooking, "never pray for God to open a door that you are not willing to walk through."

Thursday night I got to support some of our Stockbridge High students at their chorus concert. They did a really good job.

The busier life gets the more I just want to sit in a quiet place and listen to God.

I am missing my family this week a lot for some reason.

Hope you are staying warm and having a good weekend.

Saturday, December 12, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"