It has been a crazy week.


In the last 7 days we have been 1700 miles and never left the state.

Really enjoyed the Amplified Conference last weekend in Waycross. God moved and I got to visit with friends.

Sunday had a great lunch with leaders from Thrive. Really enjoy brainstorming, dreaming, and planning with those guys.

Monday and Tuesday we went and found Paige a new ride. 2004 Buick Rendezvous. She likes it, so that makes us all happy. Got a great deal.

Monday night we did Thanksgiving with some of my favorite people in the world. Food was really good, but the company was even better. I love the people God has put in my life.

Tuesday afternoon I got on my motorcycle and headed down to South Georgia. We ran out of daylight and it got cold. I would have given my bike away in Tifton if I could have found someone to give me a ride to my parents.

Thanksgiving was great this year. Spent Wednesday and Thursday in Adel, then drove up to North Georgia and spent Thursday evening and Friday in Calhoun.

Went a watch Blind Side the movie Friday. I refused to get out in all the chaos of Black Friday. Blind Side was incredible. I have to be honest I cried the whole way through it.

Have not been home since Tuesday. The older I get the less I like being away from my house.

Really have some neat things in my spirit and mind that God is dealing with me about. I just have to take some time and write them out.

Georgia / Georgia Tech game is today. Just praying that my GT friends take it easy on me. Plan on frying some chicken wings and watching the game.

I am a bit of traditionalist. I refuse to acknowledge Christmas until after I see Santa Clause in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Plan on listening to Christmas music on the drive home and drinking a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. We will be putting Christmas decorations next weekend.

Really looking forward to the Christmas Season this year!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Get some rest and recover from Thanksgiving.

Saturday, November 28, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"