It is that time of year again and people are listing the things that they are thankful for. It is funny that we are only thankful during a couple weeks in November. We take everything else in our lives for granted until that point. Saying thank you and appriecating people is not that difficult to do. Instead we live like we are entitled for everyone else to serve us. Everyone owes us something.

Tell someone how much you love them as often as you can. Let the people in your life know how much they mean to you. Know that if someone has to guess how you feel, then most of the time they are going to guess wrong. Being grateful is a choice and it is a choice that you have to make everyday.

Here are some things I am thankful for (after the first two these are in no particular order):

  • My God that allows me to have a relationship with Him. I did not deserving saving and yet Jesus still died for me.
  • My wife that loves me and puts up with my crap on a daily basis.
  • Tivo. One of the greatest inventions ever.
  • My hertiage and my legacy. My family that laid a strong foundation in my life that I can pass on. and my spiritual children that I have had the priviledge to pour into.
  • My Blackberry, greatest phone in the world.
  • Food, some people eat to live but I live to eat.
  • An awesome Pastor and family who love us and let us be who God called us to be. Thanks for believing in me and always having my back.
  • Friends, family that you were not born into but chose and who chose you. I have the greatest friends in the world and do not know what I would do without them.
  • The most awesome students in the world, Thrive!
  • Steve Jobs for starting Apple and making Macbooks and Ipods.
  • Second chances.
  • A wonderful church that loves us and has a heart for the students of Henry County.
  • College Football
  • This blog and the three people that read it!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "I'm Thankful For..."