There is nothing that I hate more than a sleepless nights. Tossing and turning. It is miserable. See people that I care about are going through some stuff right now. Things that are beyond my control, but yet things that have bothered me for a little while. I am struggling to find the off switch. I can not help but look around at my own life during days like this and ask myself what I need to work on the most. I realized that tonight that I need to refocus my life.


When my focus is off, it is really easy to walk down the wrong paths because I really do not know where I am going. If I am not careful I will look around and be lost. All the time that you spend on the journey you have been on is for nothing.

When my focus is off, the things that are important all of a sudden are not important. Things that should take priority then turn into options. The little things become much bigger and take up too much of my time.

The only way to fix focus is to refocus. Maybe take a couple steps back and look at things from a different angle. Call people that I trust and have them take a look at the situation and get their input. The thing is you have to do whatever it takes to get things back in focus.

Friday, October 30, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Focus"