So I had a question the other day and would love to get your input.

Is it better to figure God out?
to know why He does what He does

or

Just know Him and trust Him?
trust that He has everything under control and not want to know the reason

Is there a difference? What are your thoughts? Can you search, guess, and figure yourself past faith?

I would honestly love your feed back on these questions?

Monday, September 21, 2009 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "What Do You Think"

  1. Sherry Heard says:

    Faith is more difficult. I believe faith is better, but I also believe sometimes to strengthen our faith He allows us after the fact a peek into what and or why He did what He did. I also think it is natural (at least for me) to always want to know why, but to also be willing to accept that I may never know. JMHO