This went went by really fast. A lot of catching up to do from vacation. Seems like vacation was forever ago.


Did a lot of strategic planning this week. I am debating about sharing it on the blog.

We have a lot going in the next six weeks. Our calendar is a joke.

Spent some time pondering old wounds this week. At first I was mad at myself and then I realized that letting them "air" a little will help bring healing.

Wednesday was an incredible night for Thrive.

Mowing Mt Gordon was not a fun task this time. A week of rain is not kind to grass that already need mowing. It was like mowing hay in some areas.

There are some idea turning over in my mind for 2010 that is going to be unreal. Got to put them through my filter and my process to make sure I am not just crazy.

Excited about the Church Picnic tomorrow. I will be speaking in the service. Really feel like God has given me some thoughts to share. Praying for a good day.

Fast-A-Thon is a week away. Really excited about what God is going to do during that weekend.

Got to get back into the gym next week. Was rolling along really good but vacation messed up my pattern.

Got to finishing mowing today before the GA game and the Braves game this afternoon.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Saturday, September 26, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"