Vacation is 5 days away! We will be heading to Helen, GA for a couple day for Youth Leader's Summit and then off to......well we really do not know yet. We are working on that part but we are going somewhere I promise.


This week went by really fast. It seems like it was just Monday. I am not complaining, I am just saying.

I got to go to my first Atlanta Falcons game Thursday night with some friends. We had awesome seats and a great time.

Our attendance was down at Thrive Wednesday night. Still had an awesome night for week 1 of Turn It up.

I can not tell you how excited I am about next Wednesday. Tweaked my message Thursday and it has me so pumped up.

My parents are camping at High Falls State Park for the weekend. We are driving down there to hang out today for a while.

There are several signs in my life that tell me that I am ready for vacation. One is the fact that I do not want to get out of bed in the mornings. The other is the fact that my mercy filter is pretty damaged. I am not giving people enough mercy and grace. I am working on that.

Very excited about the opportunity to review Donald Miller's new book, "A Million Miles In A Thousand Years" on Challenging Normal. I am about 1/3 into it and love it.

Got my truck back Monday from the shop after 6 weeks. So glad to have it back.

Hope you guys have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.

Saturday, September 5, 2009 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"

  1. libertybrooke says:

    hope you guys have a good time @ high falls & for the vaca coming up. you deserve it. xo, brooke