The hardest part...


of letting go is holding on

of trusting is not knowing

of moving forward is standing still

of having faith is not trusting

of going to the next level is never being there before

of caring is seeing people hurting

of transparency is being exposed

of going somewhere is enjoying the journey

God is shifting some things in my heart this week. The journey to the next level will not be an easy one, but it is one that I am willing to take. It will not be one of connivence but commitment. I am committed to being who God created me and called me to be. I am committed to this generation and doing whatever it takes to see them become who God has called them to be.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "The Hardest Part"

  1. The Thoughts of a Youth Pastor says:

    Eric, Brother, I feel you. God has been really dealing with my heart and our youth ministry as well. I'll be praying for you because its not always easy to take that next step. I preached on Sunday about how church isn't about YOU, and some adults gave me some weird looks... I feel confident that God is leading you to great places..