I have not blogged this week because my computer's hard drive is gone. Getting it fixed this week.

It has been weird readjusting to a routine this week after being out of the country for a week.

The last few weeks have seen some unfortunate events for electronics in the Gordon house. A couple of weeks ago our house was struck by lighting. It whipped out our TV, Wii, Garage Door Opener, Dishwasher, and my truck. Everything has been fixed but my truck.

Have I ever mentioned that I am the luckiest Youth Pastor in the world? Not only do I serve with an awesome community of believers, not only do I work for an awesome Pastor, but I pastor the greatest group of students in the world.

Went to a Braves Game Friday night. They lost but we had a blast.

We left the Braves game and then drove to South GA for my Grandma's 80th birthday party.

Excited about Thrive's leaders meeting tomorrow night. We have a lot on tap to discuss. This Fall is going to be amazing.

School starts back Monday. ITS GAME ON AROUND THRIVE!!!!!

I am excited about our August series and this week we will be laying out the next three month series. I can not wait.

Going to be sharing a God sized dream on this blog one day this week.

Going to bed. Its been a long 48 hours. Hope you have had a good weekend.

Saturday, August 1, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"