I find myself from time to time asking myself questions.  If you have read this blog long enough you know that.  This morning in my quiet time, there are some things that I keep asking myself and God over and over again.

  • Am I dreaming big enough?  Am I limiting God by how small I think and dream?
  • Am I living my life to the fullest of my call or am I living it in such a way just to say I am called?
  • What does it take to live a life totally sold out and committed to the Cause of Christ?
  • What changes do I need to make in my personally life so I can better serve God?
  • Am I more worried about being a leader than a follower of Christ?
  • Is being a full time minister making me a part-time follower of Jesus?
Understand that these questions come from a desire to be all that God has called me to be, so that He gets all the glory from my life.

Sunday, July 12, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Reflections Of My Quiet Time"