It was sad leaving this morning, but it is good to be home. I missed Paige, my family, and friends.

My life will be forever changed by the things that I saw, did, and experience while in Colombia for 8 days.

The Missionaries that we worked with are some of my heroes. They are giants of the faith and it was an honor to work along side of them.

Made some awesome new friends while we were down there. People that I will pray for on a daily basis. People that are changing a nation.

Very proud of my students. They work very hard. Watching their hearts break for students that they have never met broke my heart. They never once shied away from any work, the never complained about anything they had to do, and they did not whine any of the time.

I will blog about a couple of things that God has challenged me about while I was gone and share more pictures next week.

Saturday, July 25, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Bogota After Thoughts"