This week might have been one of the busiest weeks of my life.


I am so ready for camp.  There is nothing that I love more.  There is nothing that wears me out and recharges me at the same time.

Our missions trip to Bogota Colombia is in 6 weeks.  I am nervous and excited all at the same time.  We have our training today for the trip.

Got my new glasses this week.  Still trying to get used to them.

Paige has been in Myrtle Beach, SC for the latter part of the week.  I am glad that she was able to get away for a couple of days, but I am ready for her to be home.

We are going on a little get-a-way next week and I am excited to unplug for a few days before control chaos ensues.

So proud of our students in Thrive.  When Youth Ministry is suppose to shrink a little in the Summer they decide to invite more friends that ever.

Yesterday I was in full on bum mode.  I needed it really bad after the week I had.  Caught up on some episodes of West Wing.  I love that show.

Tomorrow is my favorite twins birthdays.  We get to hang out with them tonight and celebrate for a little while

We have our Leader's Meeting tomorrow night and I am really excited to sit and brainstorm with those guys about things to come in Thrive.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend.  Thanks for taking this journey with us.

Saturday, June 6, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"