Man what a week!


This week has seemed like a a roller coaster.

We are in the middle of a marathon weekend.

Yesterday morning a few people from the church got up really early Friday morning and gave out Chick-Fila biscuits and coffee to the community.  I love the church I serve at.

Last night we had a "Newcomers Banquet" for the new families in the church.  Grilled 10o hamburgers and hotdogs and got to hang out with some really awesome people.  Have I mentioned that I love the church I serve at?

Wednesday night was one of the best Youth Services.  We did not have great altars or great worship.  We had community awareness night and hosted Henry County Life Management Solutions.

Tonight is the Amazing Race.  We will split up in two teams and have a scavenger hunt on steroids.  Then we will have pizza and hangout.

It has been too easy for students in Henry County to go to Hell for too long.  Thrive is about to make in hard to go to Hell.  We have to!

Very excited about our new Summer series.

I am soooooo ready to be a camp.

This is going to be an awesome summer.

I am ready for our Bogota trip.  Have I mentioned that if you have an extra couple hundred dollars laying around I could put it to good use.

Hope you are have a good weekend.

Saturday, May 16, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"