I have been fighting allergies and the crud all week.  I am so tired of a stopped up nose and coughing and answering the question if I have the swine flu or not.


Going to grill hamburgers at our church's yard sale today to help raise money for my team to go to Bogota Colombia this Summer.  If you have an extra couple hundred dollars laying around, hook a brotha up.

Kinda sad the "More Than A Rock Star" series is over.  By far the most fun series we have ever done.

Slept in the last two morning and it felt great.

Really looking forward to District Council next week.  See people that I have not seen in a while and hanging out with friends.  I have a feeling that the services are going to rock this year.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate packing?  I HATE PACKING!  I always either over pack or under pack.

Have not seen the X-Men movie yet.  Hope to see it this next week.

Do you ever sit back and take notice of the people that God has put in my life.  My family and friends are the greatest ever.

Saturday, May 2, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"