Last night will go down as one of the best nights ever for Thrive. 10 students made a decision to follow Jesus for the first time.

Paige and Patric knocked it out of the park with "Dead and Gone."
So proud of Thrive students who invited and brought friends. We had over 35 first time guests last night.
I know that I sniffled 500 times during the message. I have been fighting sickness all week.
Loved watching students praying in the altars. Favorite sight was watching Sally (awesome youth leader) hold a young football player while he was broken and weeping before God.
Loved hearing different comments after service like, "I have never felt God like that before," "I have never felt this much peace before," or "Its like someone came and took all my hurts and pain."
If you want to hear the message, you can check it out at Thrive's homepage.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Wednesday Rewind"