Sunday Rambling instead of Saturday because I was helping with a retreat in Forsyth.

The Camp Grounds in Forsyth are one of my favorite places on earth. There are very few places that I can hear God so clearly.

I am writing this during our Middle School Small Group. They are playing a game call "do you love your neighbor." It got violent and I had to take a break.

A good friend came to visit this evening. Ebony is a former intern and a good friend. There are only a couple of people that will always have a spot in our ministry if they want it and Ebony is one of those people.

Got some new office furniture this week. I would like to think my friend Jason from Paramont Church for hooking me up.

It is Spring Break week! I was hoping for some rest but I do not see any coming.

Very excited about our series that starts in over a week in Thrive. I believe that we are going to be blown away.

I am convinced that Thrive are some of the greatest friends in the world.

Got an awesome late birthday present yesterday. Stephanie gave me Season 2 of 24 and has ordered me Season 1.

I do not feel like we had a weekend.

Hope you have an awesome week.

Sunday, April 5, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Sunday Ramblings"