So I give up. I am tired of fighting a losing battle. I do not consider myself a quitter, I would like to think that I do not throw in the towel that easy, but the frustration has become overwhelming. I have come to the understanding that you can not fight seasons. They happen and are often not in your control.


I have never seen a tree try and fight against the winter or seen a bird argue about flying south. As humans, we think that we have to control everything that goes on in our lives. We do not understand that we walk through seasons as well. The kicker is that not all the seasons are spring and summer. They are not all full of life and growth. There comes seasons of letting go and seasons that you even feel cold and abandoned.

One of the toughest jobs that we have as individuals is knowing the seasons and understanding the times. We have to know when to plant and know when to harvest. Know when to hold on and know when to let go. Seasons come and they go, the quicker we learn to stop fighting them and start flowing with them the better off we will be.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 Posted in | | 2 Comments »

One Responses to "Seasons"

  1. Anonymous says:

    must be on alot of peoples minds, someone else told me something very similar today. They also added you have to let them get their scars for lessons learned.

  1. Anonymous says:

    must be on alot of peoples minds, someone else told me something very similar today. They also added you have to let them get their scars for lessons learned.