This week flew by in a blur and was full of  ups and downs.


Mowed my yards completely for the first time since we have lived here.  If those that do not know, my house sits up on a very high hill and cutting the grass is a challenge.

Yesterday was a very productive day and I think today will be the same.

A little over a week until District Council.  I can not wait.  That is a week that I get to hang with friends, laugh a lot, and get some mental rest.

Thrive continues to blow my mind.  Wednesday we had the largest non-event crowd.  It was double what our first service was.

Really excited about Rock Star night Wednesday.  You do not want to miss the opening of the service.

Thursday night lighting struck our house, it fried our cable and internet.

We had some interesting interaction with Charter Cable yesterday.  I venting some of my frustrations on twitter and a Charter rep responded.  We came to a resolution and we will see how that works today.

Tomorrow is our church family fun day picnic at Noah's Ark.  Really excited about this, our church has several new families and it will be fun connecting with them.

I am struggling a little bit right now about the next level for Thrive.  I am not scared of failing or taking the wrong step, I am more frightened at the thought of staying where we are at.

Listened to one of the best podcasts ever yesterday by Andy Stanley on our Nation's Conscience.

We have a very busy day today, hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"