We are hosting a car show for the Woodland High Band at the church today. I got to be one of the judges. I was the most underquailifed judge in the history of car shows.

Beautiful weather today. I am going to attempt to spend some time on my bike.

This week seemed to drag. With a busy Easter weekend and kicking off more than a Rosk Star this past Wednesday I felt behind all week.

Very proud of Thrive Wednesday night. We introduce several different elements to our service and they handled it perfectly. We also experience some heavy spiritial tension, but we understood why by the end of the service.

Yesterday I tried my hardest to be a bum. Took two naps and watched a lot of television.

Tomorrow our youth worship band will be leading in the main service. They are excited and service. Should be cool.

I am going to need a vacaction soon. It has been nonstop since the first of March.

Finished Brennen Manning's "Furious Longing of God" this week. Excellent book!

It has not been a real exciting week.

Hope you are having a good weekend

Saturday, April 18, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"