Can someone really ever catch up?  Is the feeling of running behind a normal feeling?  Why does it seem like everyone else's days have more than 24 hours in them?


Why is a pity party so inviting and why can't I pass by the opportunity to have one without stopping by?  Can feeling sorry for yourself every accomplish anything?

If God's grace truly sufficient, then why does man's opinion seem to counter act it?  If God's mercy is sovereign, then how can man's judgement overrule it?

Why is it that we ask God to do things that He has already done for us?  Why do we bring God down to our level and try to create Him in our image instead of living like we were created in His image?

It seems that the battlefield that is my mind has been ragging in overtime for the last few weeks.  God has been teaching, showing, and stretching me in ways I can not begin to describe.  It scares me, overwhelms me, and outright paralyzes me at times.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Questions With No Answers"