The older I get there are some things that I am learning about myself.  One of the things that I am learning is that I love routines.  I love doing certain things at certain times.  I work more efficiently with structure.  Having my day planned out before it even starts.  Having everything organized and knowing where it is.


There only issue with all of this is, that there are times where I find myself just going through the motions.  I forget why I do the things that I do.  I loose my sense of purpose and understanding of my call and my life.  I miss the small things and the details that happen around me every day.  There are things that are not on my radar that should be.  I find myself slowly sinking into a rut and sometimes feel so stuck

I heard it said a long time ago that the only difference between a rut and a grave is its depth.  Today I challenge you not to be taken over by your daily routine.  Do not just go through the motions of your life.  LIVE YOUR LIFE!  

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Going Through The Motions"