There is something inside of me that is telling me that I am not dreaming big enough.  It is almost like at times I forget what it is like to dream.  I begin to doubt more than I dream.  My excuses begin to outweigh my dreams.  I spend more time telling God what I can not do rather than listening to Him tell me what I am called to do.  I believe that there are things that kill the dreams inside of all of us.  There is nothing that weighs down a life more than a dead dream.

  • You do not believe that the dream is truly from God.  If you did, if you really believed that God has given you a dream, wouldn't you do everything in your power to chase after it?
  • The fear of what other people think of you overshadows your decisions.  We fear the judgement of man more than the judgement of God.
  • Somewhere along the way you bought into the lie that it was going to be easy.  At the first sign of resistance you sit down where you are at.  The bigger the dreams the bigger the obstacles.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Dream Killers"