Strange week for me.  Even tough at some point, but I will survive.  What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.


Been on a diet and been eating really healthy.  Declared today a cheat day.

Tried my hardest to be bum the last two days.

Baseball season opens in over a week.  Hoping now that I live in the Atlanta area I can catch a couple of Braves games.

Really excited about our April series, "More Than A Rock Star."  I believe it is going to take Thrive to another level.

Going on a date tonight with Paige.

Just about tired of coughing.  Feeling much better but this cough is about to get on my nerves.

Don't think it will ever quit raining.  It has been raining since Wednesday and is showing no signs of stopping.

Taking a little break from Facebook and Twitter.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"