So glad I got to sleep in this morning.


The Winter Encounter was awesome!

Really enjoyed getting away for a couple of day, unplugging from everything, and hearing from God.

General Coffee State Park in Douglas, GA is one of my favorite places.

Had a grill and chill night Wednesday.  The weather was horrible.  Second Wednesday night in a row that we have had a tornado warning.

Thursday a fire extinguisher went off in the Fellowship Hall.  Not good!

Thursday afternoon I got to hang out with some student from Thrive and film the intro video for our March series.

Speaking of March, I am really looking forward to our series.  I Dare You will has the potential to change our ministry as we know it.

Going on a motorcycle ride this afternoon once it warms up some.  Got to clear my head about a couple of things.

I have not preached in Thrive in 3 weeks.  I might preach for 3 hours Wednesday night.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend.

Saturday, February 21, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"