Happy Valentine's Day!


Life is very crazy right now, but I would not have it any other way.

God spoke to me years ago about the fight for this generation and He reminded this week, "This fight is not for the popular, it is for the passionate."  It is a fight!

Pastor Steven spoke Wednesday night in Thrive and did an awesome job!

Justin and family came through Tuesday and I got to have coffee with them.  It was good to get to spend some time with them.

Got news of something yesterday and really burdened my heart.  Reminds me that the statement, "But for the Grace of God" applies to us all.

Have to go shopping for Paige's Valentine's Day present in a little.  I know I am a horrible husband.

Got a lot to do today to get ready for the retreat.  Leaving tomorrow, I am so ready to be there.  It is going to be awesome.

Really nervous about speaking in the morning for some reason.  The message is really heavy on my heart.

Next weekend my Dad and I are going on a motorcycle ride for a couple of day.  I need that right now.

February is almost gone and I can not account for much at all this month.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"