Dear Doubter,


You have truly inspired me through the years. There have been days that I have wanted to throw in the towel and walk away, but I heard your voice in my head. I remembered what you said and I know I can prove you wrong. You have spoken through different people and said it in different ways. I am not sure if you know it or not but the things you said really hurt and have haunted me through the years. I am sure that I am not the only person that you have doubted, but I wonder how many peoples' dreams you have crushed because you are miserable in your own life? How many bright futures have you dimmed because you did not know how to control your own mouth. You need to realize that there is power in the words that you speak. That we all are accountable for the things that we say. You might have been the driving force in my life, but there is a good chance you were the wrecking force in someone else's. I am not looking for apologizes, but what I am asking of you is to think before you speak. If your mind goes silent, please do not forget to turn off the volume of your mouth. Please step back and analyze your ability to either build someone up or tear them down. A good way to judge whether I am truly talking to you or not is to take an inventory of the lives that are around you.

Eric

Monday, February 16, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Letters -part 2"