It felt good to get back into some sort of routine this week.  The break was good but I need routines in my life.


There was some real exciting stuff that has happened this week that I believe will take our ministry to the next level in months to come.

Got our first leaders meeting of 2009 tomorrow after church.  Very excited about it, may be our most important one yet.

Wednesday night was amazing.  The attendance really surprised me after coming back from a two week break and then Uth Force's ability to be challenged.  Big things on the horizon.

10 days into the new year and I feel like I am going pretty good with my new year goals.  Up to date on my Bible reading and reading healthy.  Really excited about this year.

A new season of 24 premiers tomorrow night.  Really excited about watching it with some friends.

Discovered iGoogle this week.  Has really helped simplify my life.  I love Google calendar and Google reader.  Really excited about some of the things that I can do with it all.

John Smoltz signed with the Boston Red Sox, I am really broken hearted.  Smoltz was one of my baseball heroes.

Realized this week how much I live my life online with twitter, facebook, blogs, and other things.

Quiet weekend planned this weekend.  After last weekend being Grand Central, quiet is nice.

Planning winter impact.  Really excited about doing some different stuff for this event.

Paige had a great first week at her new job.  I think she is going to really enjoy working at Flippen Road Elementary.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Saturday, January 10, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"