Is it me or is there anybody else struggling with Christmas Spirit this year?


We had Christmas with Paige's family last night up in Calhoun.  Great time.

My parents are coming into town this afternoon.  Really looking forward to hanging out with them.

If you have not heard by now, The Blizzard was a huge success.  Over 100 students and 11 commitments to Christ.  Awesome night.

Stephanie came down for the Blizzard.  Meant the world to me that she was there for the big night.

Excited about ice skating in Centennial Park Monday and shopping at Underground Atlanta on Monday with Uth Force.  It is going to be a fun day.

Some staff member at the church wrote our Christmas production this year.  They have been working on it for several months.  I am excited to see how it turns out.

I got Paige a BIG surprise for Christmas.  I can not wait until I can give it to her.

Really looking forward to some time for after Christmas.  It will give me a chance to relax, collect my thoughts, and get ready for the new year.

We are heading down to Adel on Tuesday.  I love Christmas with my family.  We have a couple of traditions that I look forward to.

Probably not going to blog as much this week so just check back every couple of days.

Hope you have a good weekend and a Merry Christmas.

Saturday, December 20, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"