Is it me, or does it seem like it was just Monday?


Happy Birthday to Jordan Hedgecoth, she is my Pastors daughter and she turns 14 today.

Tonight we are getting to celebrate Christmas with the Graves family.  This is one of my favorite families in the world.  I am looking forward to hanging out with them.  Barbara is one the best cooks ever, but I am looking forward to the company more than the food.

Last night Paige and I had a date night.  Sad to say that it is the first one in over a month.  We watched a movie and done some Christmas shopping.  We had a blast.

I am having a hard time getting into the Christmas Spirit.  Going to try to shop for Paige some next, that should help.

Really missing Justin, Renae, and some of the old Echo crew this week.  I am very happy where God has placed us, just missing some old times.

The Blizzard is 4 days away!  The give-a-ways are ready, the snow machine is in, the banners have been printed, I wish it was tomorrow.  This is going to be one of the biggest Youth Services I have ever been a part of.

This week I have been in awe at God's Hand in my life.  Where He has placed me, who He has put in my life, what He has called me to do.  It really scares me sometimes.

Got a leader's meeting tomorrow night.  Really looking forward it.  Love to get together with Uth Force Leader's and dreaming.

I'm out!  Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, December 13, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"