I was able to fit 5 days of work into 3 days.


Loved helping out with the Bama and Back Bike ride this week.  Watched 40+ Pastors, Youth Pastors, and leaders ride a bicycle over 100 miles and raise over $40,000 for missions.

Lots of laughs and stories came this event.  I love the friends that God has put in my life.

Very proud of Justin, he raised over $1000 on his own to ride in this event.

Paige, Stephanie, and Sharon put up the Christmas tree and decorations yesterday.  It is starting to feel more like Christmas now.

Working in the yards this afternoon.  Trying to figure out what decorations to put up out there.  Paige will not let me put an inflatable Santa on a motorcycle up.

Wednesday night was so stinking awesome.  No one wanted to leave.  

I am so excited about the Blizzard in a couple of weeks.  Will probably be one of the neatest Youth Services I have ever done.  We are going all out.

Sitting down planing out some 2009 stuff over the next couple of weeks.

National Championship Game today....oh I mean the SEC Championship Game today.  Roll Tide.  I hate the Gators.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Saturday, December 6, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"