Just wanted to share a couple of random Christmas thoughts with you on this frigid Christmas eve eve eve:


Is it me or does it seem like when you were a kid Christmas would never get here and then as an adult it comes and goes in a blur?

You've got to have some Christmas traditions in your family. We had a couple when I was growing up, and Paige and I have a few of our own.

Christmas lights still take my breath away, I love to see houses and yards go all out on their decorations. It is one of the only things that make me feel like a little kid again.

For some reason Christmas music never gets old to me. The more I listen, the more it seems like Christmas. I never get tired of Christmas music

One of my favorite things to do during the Holidays is watch Christmas movies. I have only got to watch around 10 this year but plan on getting in around 5 this week.

The one thing I have learned through the years is the more people you spend Christmas with the better.

Monday, December 22, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Christmas Thoughts"