What a great weekend, it went by way to fast.

Really enjoyed my bike ride to the mountains. Got some rest, did a lot of thinking and brainstorming. Heard God keep reminding me to "stick with the plan."

Posted a few pics from the ride on my last post. Some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen in the mountains.

Week went by really fast because of my trip.

Have our fist Leader's Meeting tonight. I am so excited to share ideas and vision. Got a lot to do between now and then.

Wednesday night was really cool. Had a different feel to it, but was good.

The election feels like a lifetime ago. A lot of people have been rocked by the results. Do they thing God is that small or has never been in control. He is not caught by surprise.

I am really shocked at how fast it all happened Tuesday night. I was thinking that it was going to take a couple of days.

Met with a friend on Tuesday to plan our annual Broomball night in January. Should be a blast.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Sunday, November 9, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Sunday Ramblings"