It was a busy week and next week does not look to let up.

Went and watch the new James Bond movie with Justin.  It was really good.  Awesome to hang out with him this weekend.  Miss him a lot.

Monday seems like a month ago.

Tuesday I spend the afternoon with some good friends in Macon.  We laughed and talked Youth Ministry, it was awesome.

Also Tuesday I ate at a chicken wing buffet.  Are you kidding me?  A chicken wing buffet is like a Chuck E Cheese for a fat boy.  It was awesome!

Uth Force was rocking Wednesday night.  Those guys and gals blew my mind with the way they handled God changing gears on us and responding with authenticity and transparency.

Our leaders meeting Sunday night was stinking amazing.  I walk away with so much excitement I could not sleep Sunday night.

There are some HUGE things coming for Uth Force.

December is going to be CRAZY I promise.

60 days until....

I called Thursday a marathon day!  I closed my door and turned up the music and just got so much done.   I was exhausted when I got home but it was worth it.

I love my Pastor and his family.  I am so grateful that God has called me here and bless me to work with and for some awesome people.

Youth Convention is next week and I am really excited.  Going to be a great weekend and we are carry a good group of Students.

I am so ready for Thanksgiving.

I am really excited about today.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"