This week can be describe as two words.....organized chaos!

Felt more at home and settled this week than any other week.  I am loving living in Stockbridge and being on staff at Stockbridge Assembly.

Wednesday night was amazing!  I feel like we have some strong momentum in the right direction and are starting to hit a groove.  Uth Force is blowing my mind right now.  Every Wednesday night just keeps getting better.  But I feel like we have not seen anything yet.

I know I have said this a lot lately but God is speaking some HUGE things to my heart.  I believe this week that I have dreamed bigger and set bigger goals than I ever have in ministry.  This is going to be a fun ride.

Thursday morning I got to speak to the Henry County High School Football Team.  Four young men received Christ!  That is stinking awesome!  God is getting ready to open some cool doors for us.

Spent most of the day Thursday getting ready for the Harvest Festival.  Wow!  That was a lot of work.  Spent 48 hrs working for a 3 hr event.  It was well worth it.  Saw around 1,500 people come through our campus Friday night.

Stockbridge Assembly knocked it out of the park!  The volunteers and worker for the Harvest Festival were awesome.  It was one of the smoothest events I have ever been a part of.  I can not say enough what a privilege it is to work with Pastor Steven, Nikki, be a part of the leadership team and church family here.

Today is the "World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party."  For those of you that do not know what that is, it is THE Georgia vs. Florida game.  I get more worked up over this game than any other for the year.

It's officially no shave November.

I am going to be a lazy bum all day today!  

Paige is down in Albany attending class at Albany State to wrap up her Master's Degree today.

Tomorrow night we are going to church with her parents in Calhoun, GA.  Very excited about that.

Next week is going to be crammed with meetings and will fly by.  I am going to be in the mountains on my bike next weekend!  Looking forward to some time to think and clear my mind.

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!  Holla!

Saturday, November 1, 2008 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"

  1. Stephanie says:

    That's awesome. I'm excited about what Gods about to do in Stockbridge. Things are about to get crazy up in there! (wow, was that too white or what?)