Slept in this morning and felt really nice.

It has been a crazy but awesome week!

Started packing some this week.  Have I mentioned that I hate moving?  Seriously.  I hate moving.

Been up in Stockbridge since Wednesday afternoon.  It feels so good to be where God has called you to be.

Wednesday night's Youth Service was good.  The students here are great and I am looking forward to getting to know them.

Found a house Thursday and signed a lease.  We are very excited about it.  We move in October 9th.

Hung out with the Graves clan on Thursday night.  I love those people so much.  I am really blessed to have them in my life.

Painted and set up my office yesterday.  Sore today but I am really stoked about it.

Had a church wide "date night" last night and went to see Fireproof.  I have to admit that it was not that bad.  It was really cool hanging out and getting to know people.

Today is Georgia vs. Alabama.  Not going to lie, I am a little nervous.

Heading to Albany tomorrow afternoon.  I am going to be on the road a lot until after we move.

Very excited about going on a ride to the Georgia Coast with my Dad Monday and Tuesday.

Finished Rob Bell's new book this week.  Do not read it unless you want to be punched in the gut spiritually.  One of the best books I have read in a long time.

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend.

Saturday, September 27, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"