College Football kicks off today!

I got teary eyed when the intro for College Game Day started playing.

The Georgia game is not on TV, got to listen to it on the radio.

This week went by really fast.

Got to do some MAJOR yard work this weekend.

Yard is close to white trash stage.  Storms that have blown in has really messed them up.

Played golf yesterday.  Shot decent for me.  I need to play more cause I really had a blast.

Yesterday really was an awesome day.  Golf with a friend in the morning and then a date with Paige last night.

Did you know Outback had burgers on their menu?  They are awesome!

Traitor was okay.  It did not disappoint, but was not what I was expecting.

We are just chilling for Labor Day Weekend.  Really need the rest.

Saturday, August 30, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Saturday Ramblings"