It is early Friday morning, I am going to pray for and visit with my friend Kelly and her family, she is having her gallbladder removed this morning, so be praying for her today.  

This afternoon we are heading up to Griffin, GA for the Church Ministries Conference for a couple of days, will blog more about that tomorrow. I received a couple emails about last Friday's post about what was stretching me so I thought I would write again this week about what was stretching me this week.  God is dropping some ideas on my heart about leadership, youth ministry, and church that I can not wait to share.  It may be first of the year before some of it starts coming out.  I am usually a very open person but the things that God is dealing with me on right now, I am playing really close to the heart.

Blogs
Perry Noble wrote about things a speaker should do - awesome!

Craig Groeschel wrote about why he gives a salvation altar call every week.

Chris Elrod wrote about the fear of God.

Herbert Cooper wrote about firing people that are on your staff this week.

Podcast
Johnny Wilson - Leadership Model part 1 & 2

Mark Batterson - One Prayer - Make Us Prayerful

Gary Lamb - Alive - Your Someday Is Today

Brain Houston - God Is Out There

Joel Stockstill - New Wave

Books

Friday, August 22, 2008 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Friday Stretch"