• I have to believe in myself before I can expect anyone else to believe in me.  I have to trust myself before I can require anyone else to trust me.
  • One of my favorite things in life is to see people fulfill their destiny that God has set before them.
  • There will always be doubters.  It is up to you to prove them right or wrong.
  • The older I get the more I see the importance of education.  I want to start working on a bachelors degree soon.
  • Over the years I have had the opportunity to meet thousands of students that are going to change the world and have changed my life.  I am extremely proud of the ones that are pursuing the call of God that is on their lives.
  • Forgiveness is one the hardest things to do in my life.  I take too many things way too personally.
  • You can over think things.  Being analytical is never healthy.  Trying to see life from all sides is both a blessing and a curse.
  • I am my own worst enemy, my worst critic.  I am always harder on myself.
  • You have to have an outlet.  Somewhere to unwind and relax.  Something that takes you away from your everyday routine.
  • Our life is like a sponge.  We soak in everything that is around us from everyone that is around us.  The good and the bad.  Sometimes we have to be squeezed to clean the crap out of our lives.

Monday, March 2, 2009 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "31 Thoughts part 2"